Come and Join the Team at Araya Beauty!
Having recently celebrated our one-year anniversary of opening our doors in April 2016, we’re delighted to announce that we’re now at a stage where we can officially enter the beauty jobs market in seek of hiring a rising star of the Irish beauty industry!
We’d love to receive word from any budding or seasoned beauticians currently seeking beauty salon jobs in and around South County Dublin for an exciting role within our fast-paced beauty salon and aesthetic clinic in Leopardstown.
Supremely talented, enthusiastic and passionate beauticians are sought to join our growing team of talented therapists.
We currently require both a Full-Time and a Part-Time Beauty Therapist for this growing beauty clinic with career progression available for the right candidates.
The ideal candidates for a role at Araya Beauty will possess the following super beauty powers:
- A minimum of twelve months’ relevant experience working in a busy Irish salon environment.
- ITEC and CIBTAC or CIDESCO qualifed
- Qualified in both Beauty & Massage Therapy and/or Laser Hair Removal
- Demonstrate strong product sales abilities
- Embody an enthusiastic, fun, caring and have a positive attitude.
- Eligible to work in the EU and speak fluent English
Preferable (non essential) experience
- Aesthetic Treatments
- Social Media Management Skills
- Front-of-House / Reception
Core Areas of Expertise
We have an ever-expanding list of core services here at Araya Beuaty, having oringially specilalised as trusted eye care specialists, we now cater to over 35 different treatment types, which can be found in full right here, but here are our main day-to-day specialist services:
- Make-up Application
- Laser Hair Removal
- Advanced Skincare
- Gel Nails, Shellac, Mani/Pedi
- Advanced Waxing
- Eyelash Extensions
- Massage Therapy
- Spray Tanning
- Laser Hair Removal
Here’s an idea of what it’s like working in our busy Leopardstown salon:
Some of the Benefits of Working at Araya Beauty
- Full, paid training will be provided both on-site and off-site prior to commencing client-facing employment
- Generous retail & course commission package
- Staff retail discounts
- Rotation of complimentary treatments for all staff members
- Regular team bonding and wellness exercises
- Free parking
Job Type: Part-time and full-time (2 vacant roles at present)
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience. Highly competitive package available to the right candidate
What Next; How Do I Apply?!
For an idea of the kind of duties you’ll both hone your expertise in and be expected to deliver cutting-edge service to our clients in as an integral member of our salon team, please see our full range of beauty treatments and aesthetic clinic treatment ranges.
We’re constantly innovating and developing new ways to delight and amaze our wonderful cohort of clients and we’d very much like our new team member to embody the spirit of enthusiasm and friendly professionalism from day one at Araya Beauty!
If you feel you’re the right person for a beautician role with us, please don;t hesitate to pop into our salon any day from Tuesday to Saturday for a chat or give us a call on or simply drop us an E-mail today and we’ll be in touch real soon!
Araya Beauty is an equal opportunities employer, committed to promoting health, happiness and well-being in the workplace for all; happy staff equal happy clients 🙂