Preparation before your Laser Eyebrow Removal treatment begins:
In your initial consultation, we will discuss your medical history, examine the area to be treated and identify what tattoo ink you would like to have removed. Our expert practitioners will be able to answer any queries or concerns you may have about the process, and we will provide a comprehensive overview of what to expect from your laser removal treatment.
Before you come in for your session, you will be asked to:
– Avoid UV damage from sun exposure or sunbeds for 4 weeks before your treatment.
– Make sure there is no self-tan on the skin to be treated.
– Avoid plucking, shaving, or waxing the area for 48 hours before the session.
– Avoid using exfoliating treatments like scrubs, AHAs, BHAs, or retinol for 48 hours before treatment.
– Avoid taking anti-inflammatory painkillers such as aspirin or ibuprofen, as these may increase the risk of bleeding.
– Drink lots of water in the days before your session, as this will help your skin to recover more quickly afterward.
Laser eyebrow tattoo removal is a safe and effective way to remove any unwanted ink from your eyebrows.
Permanent makeup is becoming more and more popular in Ireland with many people opting to use microblading or other cosmetic tattoo processes. These are great options to tint eyebrow hair long-term and simplify your makeup routine, but sometimes you change your mind or the tattoo artist doesn’t quite give you what you want. If you change your mind about the shape or tint of your permanent eyebrows, laser tattoo removal is here to fix it.
Just like an unwanted tattoo on the body, brow tattoos can be removed or altered with laser tattoo removal treatments. These treatments use laser light energy to break up ink particles, removing unwanted facial tattoos for good.