There’s nothing better than a relaxing, soothing facial that leaves you with a radiant glow. It’s a real treat yourself moment, so when the time comes, you want it to be extra special.
Here at Araya Beauty, we’re proud to offer some of the best facials in Dublin. We’ve recently updated our facials to use even more advanced skincare products with clinically proven results to give your skin a real treat. So let us introduce you to our two new SkinCeuticals Facials: the Signature Facial and the Express Facial.
These professional treatments can treat a wide variety of skin concerns and boost skin health for a more youthful, radiant glow. Here’s everything you need to know about how a SkinCeuticals Facial benefits your skin.
SkinCeuticals is a widely respected brand that offers — as their tagline goes — “advanced products backed by science”. You can buy many of their products for your at-home skincare routine, but they’re also used in many types of professional treatments and are trusted by dermatologists and aestheticians alike.
Born from decades of research, SkinCeuticals is actually medical-grade skincare. It was created by Dr Sheldon Pinell, a Yale-educated scientist and dermatologist. Products are made with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and go through intensive clinical testing to prove that they are effective and safe.
Put simply, SkinCeuticals products work. They’ve been made by experts and contain only the best active ingredients to effectively improve your skin health. Even better, a SkinCeuticals Facial benefits all skin types — there’s a wide variety of products that can treat everything from dullness and wrinkles to hyperpigmentation and more!
3 Benefits of a SkinCeuticals Facial
Here’s why a SkinCeuticals facial at Araya Beauty is so special:
Options for All Skin Types
The main thing our clients love is that this is an entirely customisable facial. Whether you opt for the Signature or the Express option, a SkinCeuticals treatment at Araya Beauty will always be tailored to your specific needs.
Whether you have dry skin, oily or acne-prone skin, or hyper-sensitive skin, we’ll find the right products to work with that. We can also tailor the SkinCeuticals facial to work with skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
Visibly Tackles Skin Concerns
The main thing we love about SkinCeuticals products is just how effective they are. With a SkinCeuticals facial, your technician can help you find the right skincare solutions for common skin concerns.
For example, after a quick consultation with our qualified technicians, we might decide to treat:
- signs of ageing like fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and sagging skin with a collagen-boosting, skin-firming facial.
- dull skin or hyperpigmentation issues like dark spots, redness, uneven skin tone, blotchy skin, and environmental damage by removing dead skin cells and focusing on brightening treatments.
- oily skin, combination skin, or acne-prone skin with a purifying, pore-shrinking, blemish-busting treatment.
- dry skin or sensitive skin with a soothing, hydrating facial.
Whatever your concerns, an expert SkinCeuticals Facial from Araya Beauty can help tackle them head-on.
Clinically Proven Results
SkinCeuticals products are based on protection, prevention, and correction. They contain clinically-proven, high-concentration ingredients that really work.
Research has been conducted into their key ingredients, proving that the powerful antioxidants in these products (especially their vitamin C serums) can protect skin against UV damage, prevent future skin damage, and correct existing skincare concerns.
Even better, many of their ingredients are known to boost collagen production and combat the signs of ageing. The results — healthier, younger-looking skin with a radiant glow!
How Does a SkinCeuticals Facial Work?
The SkinCeuticals Facials at Araya Beauty are in-office treatments administered by top skincare professionals. We offer all of the elements of a classic spa facial — cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration — with top-quality, professional-grade products.
The Signature Facial lasts 60 minutes and offers the most comprehensive treatment for full skin rejuvenation.
The Express Facial takes just 30 minutes, so it’s the perfect pick-me-up if you’re in a hurry – whether it’s on your lunch break from work or in between errands on the go.
SkinCeuticals at Home
After your SkinCeuticals Facial, we can create an aftercare regime to improve your results. Our therapists can recommend the best SkinCeuticals products to add to your daily skincare regimen, so you can continue your journey to better skin health.
To start, we have some great skincare kits that provide a full skincare routine from start to finish. The Ageing Starter Kit is perfect for anyone struggling with premature ageing, loss of firmness, loss of radiance, and dry skin. It contains four SkinCeuticals products:
- Gentle Cleanser — a cream cleanser that hydrates dry, tight skin while smoothing rough surface texture.
- CE Ferulic Acid Serum — a vitamin C serum containing 15% L-ascorbic acid (the most potent form of vitamin C), 1% alpha-tocopherol (a potent form of vitamin E), and 0.5% ferulic acid to reinforce your skin’s natural protection from free radical damage and reduce visible signs of ageing.
- Hyaluronic Acid Intensifier — a powerful and corrective hydrating serum that can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture.
- Advanced Brightening UV Defense SPF 50+ — a powerful broad-spectrum sunscreen with brightening and protective benefits, to prevent future damage from UV rays, oxidative damage, and ozone pollution.
Book Your Personalised Treatment
Give your skin a treat with one of our SkinCeuticals Facials here at Araya Beauty. With clinically-proven products and our professional expertise, you can trust that your skin is in safe hands!